Search This Blog

Monday 23 May 2011

Day two -Attack Phase

Trudy 1 1st 1.75lbs Weight lost .25lbs
Richard stayed the same

Well hardly dramatic weight loss but it's only been a day! Typical me always impatient. I've found it ok although did struggle a little with eating ham during a 121 with my boss. Then had some chicken with cottage cheese which I can't really say I enjoyed much. I had the pathway porridge this morning which again I can't say was amazing, I preferred the gallery's which we had yesterday which was lush, but am away in a hotel tonight so not able to have my oat bran. I have been good though and bought food on the way down and have been in the pool tonight. I can't pretend I swam all the time but did do some sweating in the sauna so hope that counts he he. Did about 15 min worth of swimming too.

Breakfast
Trudy - oat bran porridge
Rich - kippers and a poached egg

Lunch
Both - lean ham and cottage cheese
Trudy - chicken fillet and a yoghurt

Dinner
Trudy -salmon, chicken, skinny latte. Have a yoghurt here but not sure I will eat it.
Richard - haddock, chicken steak, yoghurt

Supper
Rich oat bran porridge

Lots of water - I have been thirsty today!

Exercise
Trudy - swimming
Rich - walking

Daily challenge
Tomorrow for me will be being away from home and finding something for lunch and avoiding the chocolate juncture on the way home!

1 comment: