Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Day Three - Attack Phase

Trudy - couldn't weigh this morning as I was in a hotel
Richard - 20stone 6.25lbs - stayed same

Well I managed to overcome my daily challenge of the hotel.  I did mean to get up and go to the gym this morning at 7am, but unfortunately the temptation of a lie in got the better of me!  Breakfast was very limited as no cold meats available so I just stuck to a portion of scrambled egg and a cup of tea.  I expect the eggs had butter and milk in but what can you do when thats all thats there.  The choice was bacon, or fried eggs, so I thought the scrambled was the least damaging option.  Lunch was a challenge too as I went out with my new team.  Again not much on the menu so I opted for the peri peri chicken and chips, without the chips.  The waitress looked at me agast and offered me a salad, but I stuck to my guns and said no just the chicken please.  It was actually really nice and I ate it really slowly so that I wouldn't have to sit there and watch my colleagues eat their pizza!  Rich is struggling a bit, with feeling a bit light headed at times, so I think he needs to fill the gaps with some food.  I guess its a bit of trial and error.  Matt did well and lost 4lbs the first day!  Why is it so hard when you get older, its not fair.

Todays menu

Trudy
Breakfast:  Scrambled egg, cup of tea.
Lunch:  Peri Peri chicken, diet coke
Tea: Piece of turkey fillet and ham omelette, cup of tea
Supper: Oat bran gallette

Lots of water
Exercise: One hour zumba class

Rich
Breakfast: Turkey rasher & scrambled egg
Lunch:  Ham, cottage cheese, yoghur
Tea:  Smoked haddock, turkey fillet & ham omelette, cup of tea, diet coke
Supper: Oat bran gallette

Lots of water
Exercise:  20 min walk

Daily challenge:  Tomorrow its to find something other than cottage cheese to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment