Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Day 17 - Cruise Phase

Well I have been a bit remis with my blogs, as pointed out by Kate, but I have been manically busy, and dare I say a bit hacked off that the weight has not come off quicker.  So I looked up on the internet what it could be, and it told me to stop weighing every day, and to stick to the diet, and things should balance out.  Could be hormones of course.  Rich is losing weight nice and steadily though and feeling loads better.  We are eating well, still lots of nice fish and meat, with a daily dose of oatbran porridge.  We both fell off the wagon a bit over the weekend, but we are not going to worry about it!

Todays Food
Breakfast - Turkey rashers, scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, cup of tea
Lunch - Salmon, salad, roasted peppers, fat free yoghurt
Tea - Lovely beef and veg stew done in the slow cooker (aubergine, courgette, peppers, onions, butternut squash.)
Supper tonight, porridge.
Plenty of water.

Exercise - Trudy Dance class, Rich walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment